IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE STARTING
Prescreen for musical theater and acting
- Prescreening is required for all applicants to musical theater and acting. Please review the instructions and requirements on our website.
- Students will not be allowed to register for a musical theater or acting audition without a successful prescreen.
- There is a one-time audition fee of $50 plus a $30 fee charged by Accept’d for submission of your prescreening audition.
- Students registering for a musical theater or acting audition have pre-paid the audition fee and will not be required to pay again.
- There is no fee for students submitting portfolios to theater design and technology, stage management, or theater management.
Register as soon as possible
- You may submit your audition/portfolio/interview before or after you submit your application to the university, but musical theater and acting applicants must wait for the results of their prescreen before registering.
- It is recommended that you schedule your appointment before January 1 as space is limited.
- If event dates are full, you may submit your acting audition online at Accept'd or your portfolio/interview materials at Slideroom.
Audition Day Schedules
- Please review audition day schedules prior to completing registration to be certain the timeframe for the day works for you.
Submitting both an audition and portfolio
- Applicants who are applying for both a major that requires an audition and one that requires a portfolio/interview should contact the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at 315-443-2769 to ensure proper scheduling.
Register only once
- Applicants should only register once online.
- Any duplicate registrations on separate dates will be deleted.